STEP 1:Identify Testing Demand and Complete Application
Select your testing type?
How to apply
How to get ready for testing
How to conduct tests
What to do after testing
Before proceeding with offering testing, organizations need to determine their testing demand and make decisions on the following:
- Target populations, e.g., residents within a particular area, workers within a particular industry
- Anticipated weekly testing volume
- Frequency for conducting tests e.g., once a week
- Potential sites to best serve target population
If you are interested in partnering with the State of California to offer PCR or other molecular tests, please fill out this application.
The application asks for information including:
- Collection site address
- Site point of contact
- Estimated weekly testing volume
- Site address for kit shipping
Note that the approval process takes at least five days, so be sure to submit your application form well in advance of your first planned test. After your application is approved, the State will send you a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) to review, complete, and submit.
After your application is approved, be sure to review, complete, and submit the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU). The MOU attests to the responsibilities of running a collection site.